Soaking in a bathtub every evening is part of the way of life for many Japanese. Japanese bathrooms are built so that there is a separate area for washing hair and body before entering into a warm bath to soak and relax. And because the bath water is not used of cleansing, the tub doesn’t have to be refilled for every member of the family.
The Japanese are also masters of efficiently using space. And of course they apply this skill to their bathtubs as well. Ofuro tubs are shorter in length than regular western tubs but they also have greater depth, which means one can soak in a sitting position with warm water up to their shoulders. Many ofuros come with built in benches so that you can sit in a comfortable position and enjoy your bath. In addition the smaller size not only tends to use less water but the reduced surface area keeps the water warm longer.
The bigger Ofuro tubs size will be served to bring a best feeling for customers. It’s provided free of charge for you at Cherry Hotel 1.
1. Please remove all articles of clothing, including underwear, when in the bath room and the bath..
2. Wash yourself, using a shower or water from basins provided, before getting into the bath.
3. No towels or other items in the bath, please.
4. After using Ofuro, you can use sauna room.
5. After getting out of the bath, wipe yourself well before moving from the bath room to the changing room.
Steam room and Ofuro opencast service at 9 floor. Modern equipments with Japanese style will bring comfortable status and improve your health.
Ofuro is available at Cherry Hotel 1 ( 92 Ngo Thi Nham St, Hai Ba Trung Dist, Hanoi )
Time: 05:30 – 09:00, 17:00 – 23:00
Service charge: Free for guests and charge 5$ for visitors